Review: Wonder Woman: The Official Movie Novelization

Wonder Woman: The Official Movie Novelization Wonder Woman: The Official Movie Novelization by Nancy Holder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wonder Woman , the novelization by Nancy Holder, is a fantastic re-telling of the movie's story. Could that be my fondness for the movie getting in the way and making me praise higher than I should? It's entirely possible, but it's also entirely justified. The movie is amazing, and the novelization adds to that level of enjoyment, by fleshing out the thoughts of the characters in each scene, and even confirming a few little thoughts you may have had during your watch.

Holder has a talent for writing these types of things and her writing is at it's usual strength here. The narration falls into an easy pace, which id not difficult to keep up with and rather relaxing to read. The book falls into a three part structure and the moments chosen well fit.

Honestly, there's not a lot I can say here. If you've seen the movie, you'll know whether or not you'll enjoy this book. I think it's a delightful read, and am very glad I did so.

View all my reviews

Comments