Review: Ms. Marvel, Vol. 7: Damage Per Second

Ms. Marvel, Vol. 7: Damage Per Second Ms. Marvel, Vol. 7: Damage Per Second by G. Willow Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have not really been in the best of moods considering the changes that Marvel Comics have made to some of their characters this year. I don't think I need to state it out loud; but those changes have had been damn near stepping away. The only reason I do? Kamala Khan.

The Ms. Marvel team work really hard to bring out a quality comic that has solid characterization and importantly, characters you want to see do well in life. In this volume, Kamala has the face the possibility of one of her secrets coming out. She decides... that she's okay with it, on seeing how brave one of her friends is when facing their own secret coming out. It's a small way of showing that even heroes need to look to others for support, and that the best support can come from the most unlikely of places.

The first issue collected in this trade is centered around voting due to the time it was originally published. It's nice to see Kamala and her friends be able to throw their support behind something they really believe it.

I supere believe in Kamala Khan. I hope you do too.

View all my reviews

Comments