Writer's Ask Meme

1: What are you currently working on? At this current moment, I'm working on a couple of things. Fan-fiction, mostly, because my brain will not sit still but there's a few other things. Some short, some long, some quickly planned out, some the world-building will never be done. So, yeah. There's a list.

2: Summarize your current project. The one with an actual deadline can be summarized as Shakespeare characters with an LGBTQAI+ turn. I really need to do more for that, actually... Oh, there's also a fan-fiction that is Good Omens crossed over with Lucifer.

3: Summarize your current project poorly. See above. For the second one... Dysfunctional family attempts to be functional.

4: Describe your favorite character or characters. My favourite character to write at the moment would be an egotistical jerk ass who has a lot of one-liners and quips and tries so very hard to avoid the reality of his issues.

5: Post a line from your current project without any context. "The great rebel had a son, who rebelled. What a surprise!"

6: How do you get through writers block? I tend to go off and start something else or just go watch something o see if it will inspire anymore writing. Block can be a hard thing to work through, and I do have a lot of long periods of time where I just can't seem to get anything out. It's .. hard.

7: Would you want to live in the world of your current work? Not really? I enjoy having hot running water and electricity and more rights.

8: Briefly discuss your outlining process, if you outline. I ... don't think I have EVER done this. I probably should do it, but I do not.

9: What is the aesthetic of your current project. Elizabethan era fashions.

10: What song sums up your current work the best? Um... I don't actually know. Though I have listened to the Tennant and Tate Sigh No More a lot lately...

Comments