[Upcoming] 2019 in Books

So as you've noticed, for the past few years I've been cross-posting my Goodreads book reviews to the blog as a way of keeping track of my reading progress over the year. Now, granted, I don't do this with every book, but it's been a fun thing for me to do and it's good for me to have a goal of sorts.

I was thinking ahead to the 2019 Goodreads Reading Challenge and I've decided to add a personal thing to it: my 2019 challenge will be made up of only books that I have available to me on my Kindle. This is mostly to make myself actually read these awesome books that I buy and then never touch, but it also feels like a good thing to be doing as I'm more likely to be carrying my Kindle with me daily than a physical book.

It's not that I won't still be getting books - I very much will - I will just be trying something different for this 2019's challenge. Here's hoping it works!

Comments