Disney Wikkeez

Okay, so this is going to be a short little review. I found these in a local toy shop known as The Entertainer - there's branches throughout the UK. Actually, it was the Brother that found them, and called my attention over to them. They were interesting, so we picked up a packet.


I... don't even know what to compare them to. They're just these little plastic things that are painted like Disney character, and happen to be pretty cute. This was a five pack, but they also come in blind bag two packs - which are about £2 so £1 per figure, which isn't too bad. According to the back of the back, there's over 50 of these to collect ... in series 1. I can't help wonder what a second series will be like.


See, there are a lot. And no, I don't think that's all of them listed on the back. There's also gold variants of some of the figures - I'm not sure which. In a way they sort of remind me of Vinylmations; only smaller and a bit more affordable. Okay, so in my five pack I got the following:


Peter Pan, Olaf, Jack Sparrow, Blacbeard, and Figment the Dragon These little things are made of very light plastic, and the paint jobs on them can be so-so - the Brother and I picked up a blind bag which contained Wall-E who had a scrape along his front 'foot'. That being said, the paint flaws are usually very minor at at the price - £5 for a pack of 5 - it's actually working out at decently good value for money. They're cute, they make nice desk accesories, and for those who have bigger dolls, they'd probably work out as good toys for them.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna pick up another couple of blind bags if I get the chance.

Comments