I Went to LFCC (and Other News)

Hello all! It's been a, well, just over a week since my last review but that can feel a strangely long time when you're getting into the habit of writing for a blog. And yes, I am writing up some reviews to share with you all - one of them I just need to wait on an email reply. Which may take a while as - as of this writing - I haven't sent the email yet. It will get sent, I just want to wait till I'm home. I'm on the train currently, and using their wifi.

So where have I been? On holiday. The first in about six years, actually. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I didn't manage to get on the planned holiday last year due to reasons so when this one was planned I was cautious. But as I'm not on the way home, I think it's worked out. It wasn't a far away holiday; only Glasgow to London; but it was enough of a rest for me. Though I didn't actually rest, I was out walking pretty much all the time.

One of the big things I did when I was down was attend LFCC. That is London Film and Comic Convention. I dressed as Merida and thanks to the natural Scottish accent, and looking very convincing, got many small children believing I really was Merida. Which was adorable, to be honest with you all. I also got to meet Jason Narvy and Paul Schrier, who I've admired since I was really young, and they were lovely, and I don't think that actually covers just how awesome they are, actually.

I also, with the family, went to see Matida: the Musical. Dear readers, if you ever get the chance to see this show, I fully reccomend you take it. And yes, it's family friendly. A deeply enjoyable show, and it was great to see and hear for myself exactly why no London critic could say a bad word against this show.

Apart from that there was just general sight-seeing, wandering around, and shopping. Which means, yes I do have reviews in the pipelines. Like I said earlier, I've got to send an email about one of them, but then we should be good to go.

So, erm, yeah. Hope you're all good. If you have had your holiday, tell me about that, if it's still to come I hope you have a lovely time. If you're not getting a holiday, then I'm sure that hame will dae ya, and that you'll still find a way to have an awesome time.

Speak laters, peoples!

Comments