How Much is too Much?

Okay, so this is more one of my little rambles than any review type post so if you want to skip feel free and go right ahead. I've just been a bit of a quandary lately, wondering if maybe I have too many dolls in my collection. I won't recount exactly what I've got to you - though I may picture take of my doll families at some point - but it does feel a little like I might be reaching a point where there is too much much for me to handle, so the question is ... what do I do from there?

Well, the obvious answer is sell some stuff off. Which... yeah, I probably will do. I'm not getting out of the hobby - I enjoy it, and it's harmless enough. I just think that maybe, it might be an idea for me to be a little more choosy with what I pick up (which is saying a lot because I'm already pretty choosy).

On other news: next Thursday is my birthday. Yay?

Comments