Disney Plush and Me: Bambi

Welcome to another edition of Disney Plush and Me! Only two plush to look at in today's little section, so this shouldn't take long. Again, this is more me telling you of my relationship with each plush, rather than me trying to sound like I'm bragging and wanting attention. Though in essentials there's probably not much difference between them. So Bambi is one of those movies that I will forever find beautiful. If I watch it, I often have to rewind to catch what has happened because I've spent the last five minutes looking at the background. Those were really wonderfully done. Bambi himself is pretty much Disney's mascot of cuteness. It works.


First off we have Bambi himself! This is a rather pastel version of him that I found on eBay for a bargain price. I love finding bargains, it just gives that little jump of wow, yeah, well done me. Also finding things at cheaper prices generally leaves you a little more in your pocket. Yes, this is one of the few plush I've bought myself, and frankly look at that adorable face, like you could leave him all alone! He's adorable, and has been on the receiving end of many hugs since his arrival into the room.


And of course, you can't have Bambi without having his best friend, Thumper! Thumper was actually a birthday present from the Brother, which he got me on the day as we went into the Disney store for a little nosy. We were actually on the look out for a DVD, which we still haven't got yet. But we found Thumper and I was enchanted and since it was my birthday, the Brother kindly bought Thumper for me. He's very soft, and very huggable. Definitely one to pick up from the new release of plushes.

And that's this fortnight's entry! What's next? Well, you'll just need to wait and see. See you real soon, everybody!

Comments