Disney Plush and Me: Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Yet another Disney Plush and Me! And yet again, we only have two to talk about. Hm, I'm thinking I'm going to have to reorganise how I categorise these to present them to you. Ah well, that's for another day, for just now, we go on to speak about the lovely plushes! Today we're looking at two of the most classic characters Disney have: Mickey and Minnie Mouse!


Ladies first, so that means we start with the lovely Miss Minnie herself. Now, this was the Christmas Store Exclusive for 2013. And honestly, I wasn't meant to have one of these. Now, here's the thing. We had went into the Disney Store looking for gifts for family members, and I found this and thought 'this would be perfect for my little cousin'. And it was! But... about a week before we were supposed to go hand the gifts over to my Aunt, we lost Minnie. Cue us running back into the shop to pick up another one, get it parceled up, and ready to be given over in time for Christmas. Shortly after Christmas, we find the original Minnie we'd bought, and it was decided that I could keep her among my collection. So basically that habit of one present always going missing - you've likely had it happen to you - meant I got a lovely looking Minnie. (My little cousin adores their Minnie, in case you're wondering. They take great care of it)


And now we come to the big cheese himself, Mickey Mouse! Now, this is a special Mickey. It was picked up in July this year, at Harrods. Harrods is the big fancy department store in London, which was famous for - apparently - being able to get you just about anything you asked for. I don't kn ow if that holds true anymore but it is someplace I love walking around when I visit London. Now, they've relatively recently opened a Disney Store inside Harrods itself, and it has a few exclusive items, like my Sherlock Holmes Mickey Mouse here. I'm pretty sure he's not meant to be Sherlock Holmes - everyone knows in Disney canon that Basil - but it fitted so I name him that. I'm very fond of him. Though I don't hug him much as I am worried about ruining him in any way. He generally sits on a shelf, and beams out at everyone. It's Mickey - he's happy just being around people.

And that's my Mickey and Minnie. Wonder what we'll look at next?

Comments