Just Over a Week to Go...

It's an incredibly busy time of year, whether or not you buy into the hype. Tends to be a lot busier if you have younger family members, such as I do, and they are really into the whole Santa and getting presents thing. Good few of my little cousins are obsessed with Frozen right now, so that was a fun few trips to the toy stores, constantly looking to see f they had any new Frozen items, or at least something that the cousins didn't already have.

Frozen has apparently been re-released in select cinemas for this holiday period. Disney sure know what makes them money, don't they? Speaking of money makers - I saw the trailer (a while back) for the new live action Cinderella movie coming out in March and I just.... ugh, the costumes look so amazing. I have no idea what the script is like, or how the acting will be, but this will be a ridiculously pretty movie.

Here, look at the trailer and see what I mean,



See? Ridiculously pretty, right? Also Helena Bohem Carter as the Fairy Godmother. Seems weird to me, but a good kind of weird, y'know?

Anything else to talk about...? Oh! Digimon Adventure is due to return with a new series in Spring 2015. It will be set when Tai(chi) is 17 years old, and seems to be focused around the original Digi-Destined. Yeah, sorry, I try to use the Japanese terms, I really do, but I grew up with the English dub and unlike Cardcaptors, it still holds a really important place in my childhood. So much so that I asked for the DVD of it for Christmas. Here's hoping.

What? I'm allowed to ask for a DVD, it's a simple enough thing.

A week to go, better finish the decorating...

Comments