Reviews will be coming! .... After the New Year

Yeah, it's sort of as the title says. I do actually have a little stockpile of goodies that I've picked up as various bargains here and there that I would love to sit and review, but sadly it really is too near the holiday time for me to devote any proper time to the reviews. So, yeah, you've got those to look forward to.

Once the New Year comes, I think that - little stockpile of goodies aside - we may slow down on new figure and doll reviews. I have a few big things coming off in 2015 related to the family, and the whole being able to save up for a figure won't be as possible (though I have marked out funds for three atm, so we'll see what else happens)

Also I have been playing Pokémon: Omega Ruby. Slowly, because I am a slow gamer, but I am enjoying it so far!

I'll keep the blog going, don't worry, we just might be a bit slower than usual. Hope this upcoming holiday season treats you all well!

Comments