Books of 2015: January List

Okay, so this going to be my little catch up for what I've read in 2015. At the end of the year, hopefully, we'll be able to see what's what. Oh, and my requirements for fitting a book/comics/etc in a month are finishing that book in that month. These aren't actually in the order that I read them, more in the order of my remembering them. I really should write them in order. And it will only be first time reads on the main list, I'll make a separate list for re-reads. Okay. Here we go:

  1. Dorothy Must Die - Danielle Paige
  2. Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes - Cory O'Brien
  3. Cinderella Junior Novel - Elizabeth Rudnick
  4. All-New Ghost Rider Volume 1: Engines of Vengeance - Felipe Smith
  5. Big Hero 6 Junior Novel - 
  6. Emily and the Strangers Volume 1: The Battle of the Bands - Emily Ivie and Rob Reger
And now for my re-reads:
  1. Guards! Guards! - Terry Pratchett
  2. Men At Arms - Terry Pratchett

Comments