Review: Yotsuba&!, Vol. 02

Yotsuba&!, Vol. 02 Yotsuba&!, Vol. 02 by Kiyohiko Azuma
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The second volume of Yotsuba&! continues to make it clear to me that this is hands down the cutest manga that I will ever read in my life. And I'm perfectly okay with that, because it's absolutely adorable. As a character, Yotsuba is refreshingly innocent and thus open to all kinds of experiences. Within the second volume she makes friends with a friend of Ena's called Muira, who is initally quite unpleasant to Yotsuba. Yotsuba doesn't care, every friend of Ena's is a friend of hers. It's exactly this open attitude to just about anything she comes across that makes Yotsuba so endearing to a reader.

The tagline of the manga continues to be: "enjoy everything!" With Yotsuba around to guide us, I can hardly see how we could fail to do so. Lead on, Yotsuba, I'll happily continue to follow your adventures!

View all my reviews

Comments