MCM Scotland

Tomorrow is MCM Scotland! I will be at the event dressed as Stitch! Shall be hanging round with friends so if any of the readers are at the event, feel free to say hi. As always, a convention haul post and general report of the event will come in time. I meant to do one for Collectormania Glasgow (or Film and Comic Con Glasgow as it's now being called) but that can be summarised thusly: hall too warm, lots of people, can we have a bigger place please? I think I spent more time out of the hall than I did in it - said convention takes place in the Braehead Arena next to the food court, so it's easy to pop in and out again. MCM should be good though, the SECC is a bigger venue, after all. Hope that those who go enjoy themselves!

And yes, this is a short little update, but I felt it would be nice.

Comments