The FriDoll Five: First and Last

1. What's the first doll that you remember receiving? (What was it wearing? Do you still have it?)
The first doll I remember receiving was a large plush ragdoll from my Granny. It wore a bonnet with matching dress and pinny, had blue hair and a lovely smile. I do still have her, but she's tucked away at the moment.

2. What's the last doll that you received as a gift?
The last doll I received as a gift was the live action limited edition Cinderella 17". It was a Christmas gift, and I have been informed that it was found on sale, which is always a nice thing to hear.

3. What's the first doll that you bought for yourself? For the customizers: What's the first doll that you customized? 
I can't actually remember what the first doll I bought for myself was. In my adult collecting life it was very likely the Mary Poppins on Broadway doll, who is very beautiful. The first doll I customized was from a Monster High Create-A-Monster kit. It was the vampire boy, and I'm not sure if he's right yet.

4. What's the last doll that you bought for yourself? For the customizers: What's the latest doll that you customized?
The last doll I bought for myself was got very recently actually. It was quite a surprise actually, I'd posted about dream grail dolls on here and then stumbled across this on eBay: Evangeline Ghastly! I had extremely good luck here as the price I won her for is one of those rare flukes that rarely happen, so I'm considering myself to be extremely fortunate and I'm very grateful about it. I'm working on a custom at the moment, and I hope to be able to share it once I'm done. If it all goes to plan, that is.

5: What doll do you next hope to purchase? (You can just list the next doll in chronological order, or share a brief wishlist.)
I'm hoping to get hold of someone from the DC Super Hero Girls line. The Dad has jokingly said that we need the Trinity, so we'll see how that goes. Other than that... um... Maybe Moana when she comes out? Mostly I just need to save some money, so there might not be anyone for a while to come

Comments