The FriDoll Five: 1-2-3-4-5

1. Name your favorite hair color.
I really like unusual hair colours on dolls. Purple is always a favourite, but I like blues and greens as well. Of the natural colours... I'm going to go with red-head because I am a red-head and I was mocked a lot as a kid for my hair colour. It happens in UK schools, you learn to deal.

2. Name your two most favorite doll companies.
Oh. Okay, um... I guess it would have to be Disney and Mattel since most of the dolls I own come from those companies.

3. Name your top three favorite dolls.
Okay, um... My Wednesday Addams custom doll, Merida, and... I can't actually think of a third off hand? That's interesting though, those two came to my mind right away and now I can't think of a third at all.

4. Name four people/characters you'd like to see as dolls.
- Yankumi from Gokusen
- The Addams Family (they count as one, okay!)
- Roald Dahl's Matilda
- Any Discworld character

5. Name the last five dolls you have made or bought.
- Evangeline Ghastly
- Maudlynn Macabre
- Jay from Descendants
- Ally from Descendants
- White Queen from Alice Through the Looking Glass

Comments