FriDoll Five: Accesories

1. Do your dolls wear jewelry (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, handcuffs, etc)? If so, are they store-bought or hand-made? If not, is there any particular reason that they don't wear jewelry?
Some of my dolls do wear jewellery, yes, but it's all stuff that they came with. I haven't really gotten around to making any accessories on my own yes. I really should, but it's really a struggle to get me finishing off my small sewing projects - the only one I've really properly finished is a great kilt, and that's not even done properly because it have it actually accurate would have cause too much bulk for that scale. So that's why the dolls that don't wear jewellery don't have it. Because I am lazy.

2. Have you ever bought a doll just for its accessories? (jewelry, food, outfit, handbags, shoes... basically, anything other than the doll itself)
I've bought dolls to rip their heads off and use their bodies for other dolls, but I generally try to keep stock stuff to that doll unless I really think it suits someone else. The only thing that really comes to mind there is when I had one of the Living Dead Dolls Dead Famous dolls. Her spare "leather" jacket was given to my Monster High CAM Vampire Boy because it fit his style. Otherwise... nope, nothing's really coming to mind. The LDD: DF didn't last long around here, which was a pity. I liked her, she was just too bulky at the time.

3. What's the most expensive accessory you've ever bought for your doll? (Playsets and vehicles may be included in this category.)
... I bought a three tired plastic stand system for the figures, does that count? Honestly, I can't actually think of anythng that fits in here.

4. What's the least expensive accessory you've bought for your doll?
Finger skateboard. From the Pound shop. It works for the little ones to have some fun.

5. What is your favorite doll accessory?
Oooh, I really like Merida's bow and arrow, and the weapons that the Sideshow Buffy the Vampire Slayer dolls came with were awesome to have - I really need to look on eBay for some more of those, actually.

Comments