The FriDoll Five: Play Food

1. Do you have any miniature "food" or "drink" for your dolls? Are your dolls teetotallers, or do they have any dolly booze?
I have none of the above, so I don't know if any of my dolls drink or not. Funny question, really.

2. For those who have food or drink: do you prefer "brand name" food (e.g. miniature Krispy Kreme donuts) or "generic" foods (e.g. a slice of cake)? Or both? 
-For those who don't have food or drink for your dolls: Would you want any, if they were available to you?
I guess so, yeah? They'd help when taking photos and it's nice to have little props to pose dolls with.

3. Do you have any tables or eating areas for your dolls?
Again. nope.

4. Several Japanese companies make miniature foods and household items, packaged randomly in sealed "trading kit" boxes. If you could design your own, and if they could be any scale, what sort of miniature items would you include?
Tea. I would want cups of tea, with teapot, kettle, the whole set basically. Because tea is good.

5. If you were to have a dolly restaurant or cafe, what kind of foods would you stock?... I have not got a single clue.


And that's the last of the FriDoll Five! My answers got a bit boring towards the end, I'm sorry about that, and we should have been finished a week or two earlier but I got lazy and forgot to schedule, but we made it! Now I just need to think of something else to have in here...

Comments